The holidays are almost here! That means, the clock is ticking to find out which smartwatch is the one for you. We’ll make it a little easier for you (or Santa!) to make the final decision with our breakdown of the best features from both the Apple and the Samsung smartwatches.
Apple Watch Series 4
- Large, slick look and display with curved corner
- Electrical Heart Sensor with electrocardiogram (ECG) option to share with physician
- Workout Trainer that measures every metric you need to track progress
- Text and walkie-talkie capabilities, making connecting to others easier than ever.
- 18 Hours of battery life in one charge
- Siri is available to make your life more convenient
- Emergency SOS that calls for help when needed
Samsung Galaxy Watch
- Can be customized to fit your style and taste. Choose from different colors and straps. Is also easily personalized to understand specific commands.
- Looks like a real watch, not some large robotic device on your wrist
- Monitors your sleep patterns and your stress levels
- Provides a daily assistant that reviews your daily schedules and helps organize your day
- Contains GPS with a built-in altimeter and barometer for hiking or off-the-beaten path road trips
- Don’t be afraid to dance in the rain! It’s waterproof and can withstand tough outdoor weather conditions
- Makes purchases with a flick of the wrist
- Controls your TV, HVAC and other smart-home functions easily